3.10.2551

[ O ] From heritage musuem to chasing the candy cloud!

Chiang Mai welcomed me with a little lightless city view.



Then set foot on the land map, in Chiang Mai Heritage Art Museum, oh! what a name!



Walking around myself, that what I was doing in this picture.


Then began to walking around something more appropiate to this manner.



Then we went to 'Chiang Mai Heritage Internation Festival' or its nickname as 'the balloon festival' that I called it myself alone :)


They said hi to us, by Hang Gliding, so far in the sky so I could not here any.
Well, we stunned with these moments. Captured pictures to some of these.
I found myself in love with the sky. Maybe these supermans drawn me to :)




Almost like an endless face with eyebrows and eyes but not everything actually :)


Sometimes we made ourselved look alike mosquito, hitable, hitably whatever..


and finally we are no one....

The sky look like, it was looking to the left.. to the left :)

And we also had music screaming on the ground, PRANT! PRANT!

I like this girl, like at first sight, which I found out later on that she's one of the bride to get married on hot air balloon.






Is it country of Thailand or else?

Then the balloons began to form 'emselves, fire!fire!


Even almost visitors got themselves took a ton of photos, I still could not take my eyes off balloons, I was like a kid.. stared and stunned ๕๕



Then I found myself behaved like a stalker, chasing that candyfloss, look like a balloon I thought :)





I almost make it!




Then the odds was so slim....


Candyfloss for British English or cotton candy in Americano style, was a colorful cloud to me, that's why I kept chasing it until this very shot.

Just a candy cloud then I stopped and looked at my present as a giant at the moment, I changed, I guess I took a little journey of my own already ;)

Don't spread the news!
I was not a passener for a while :):)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: