3.09.2551

passener.-


When I was travelling, I still continued my routine like writing poems, less photographing wonderful things but took a shot that we can have it anywhere.. Never taken any significant experiences as a traveller, but never taken for granted as myself. Like this balloon trip all the way to Chiang Mai which acclaims by all my journalist group of friends as a center of art!

What would you do when you got free ticket fly to Chiang Mai, and absolutely 5 stars resident to hit the sack at night? I looked up the sky, don't know why.. think and write :)


I was welcomed by the low-cost plane to flew humbly back home yesterday evening, as a passenger, I was totally obsessed with my quick-recent-status. Travelling always plaster to one's memory, but we treated transportation a bit different especially nowadays, we mostly sleep or passing by this moment. By car, plane or rail, all we do is passing.

'passen' could be a passive form of the verb 'pass' like to be passen for instance.

But the possible can exist, I sometimes feel not just passen, not depend on the vehicles. But when I randomly thought of flying on the airplane as the longer step of us, passenger either traveller, we've got to land our foot somewhere after we approached our walking step. Leg or wing, walk or fly, destination doesn't seem to mind the arrival of mankind. What we harvest, what we choose to appreciate, nothing is the best story ever told until you are stunned by the sky view yourself.

Whether passenger is a precise word in your dictionary, defined in long those years.
I still love passing by, as a passener.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: