3.14.2551

Sings Song Along..



I has such a strange friendship, what you called social networking, but it works with me in many way.. So does the music :) Sometimes I made my way to that kind of friendship, through their interesting works, I found someone has more than enough of what you called; talent..

'Hummingbert' this name caught my attention, because I fond of the cup cake shop in London called 'Hummingbird Bakery' even that is not related in any ways, I decided to add him as my online contact's friend.. He is such a weird and unfriendly-art-people, this is what I feel on the very first shake of the hand to one another. Always he will send me the emotion-icon of rainbow & smile, well, smile icon mostly. Then I started to give that friendly-ugly-joke back to him and I found out that he is quite alone in this own world.. The world that consisted of.. clouds, bird, sunlight beam and every simple things on earth.

That simple things from this simple person can simply turn me upside down sometimes :):):):)

We collaborated in something I lately found myself into it, music and melody, I love writing words with my own meaning but when bert turned that to melody.. The magic happened to me.. Not that he made a very fabulous-masterpiece-song! I just wrote those words, thinking about how life would be for my upcoming age, nothing too sad and nothing too beautiful.. He answered my words with the exact melody like he could read my mind :):):):) And for the last few days, he just finished the lastest piece of music called 'Pianissimo' with a add up on guitar sound, he wondered me about the process of making, because he is a kind of person that surprising to work with.. I've got to admit.. To work with him is magic.. And whoever wrote this song; I think this Bert translate magically.. He is like a curious melody that musician trying to find but stay still is the only way..

Not only lyrics this times, he made me found melodies are interesting more than ever ..::.::.













More than ever..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: